Our Santa Monica Pier Hotel
Plenty of Fun awaits just Outside our Doors
Santa Monica is truly the perfect beach town in LA. Featuring 3 miles of golden sand, our beach offers lifeguard stations, restrooms, and the famous Santa Monica Pier. Boasting a 9-story Ferris Wheel and a 5-story roller coaster, play like a kid again with its fun rides and arcade games. Don't forget your ice cream cone. Make sure to gaze out at the water too, as it’s not unusual to see dolphin pods.
Our Local Attractions Near Our Santa Monica Pier Hotel:
- Palisades Park - a Santa Monica landmark, this 26.4 acre park on the coastal bluffs is just across the street
- Santa Monica State Beach - 3 miles long and stretching over 245 acres of sand along Santa Monica Bay, ideal spot for the avid runner or the avid sunbather
- The Santa Monica Pier - featuring arcade games, a Ferris Wheel, a roller coaster, 7 restaurants, and the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. It's also a popular fishing spot.
- The Marvin Braude Bike Trail - also known as The Strand - a 22-mile paved trail that starts in Santa Monica and passes through Venice Beach, Hermosa Beach, and Redondo Beach
- The Annenberg Community Beach House
- Ask about our discounted passes for Summer pool access!
- Farmer's Market
- Segway & Bike Tours